This is my take on the challenge!
I Here is a close up of the frame and flower!
I used a frame silhouette cut by Lori Whitlock and also her Hello Summer Paper by Echo Park
Details: Silhouette Cameo, Frame & Patterned Paper by Lori Whitlock, Stamp & Ink (Papertrey Ink). Green Leaf pins (Maya Road), EK Success Border Punch, Felt, My Favorite Things Rolled Rose Die.
- Cut 3 Banner shapes from the Blue patterned paper to fit the front of the white card base.
- glue them down leaving the edges at the bottom free of glue so that you can flip them up a little.
- cut the frame on your Silhouette from the yellow patterned paper and from white paper and stamping the sentiment pop dot the yellow frame on top of the white cut piece.
- Tie the Pink ribbon around the card and tie in a bow.
- Pop dot the Frame in the centre of the card.
- attach the green stick pins
- Using a EK Success border punch trim some of the pink patterned paper to create a notched edge.
- add some pink pom pom trim to the top.