I used the following cuts from the silhouette store along with a set of heart shapes all by Lori Whitlock.
Stuffed Christmas Tree Details: Burlap, Beige broadcloth,Brown & Red Fabric, Twine & Button: PTI, Red Ruffled Ribbon: Maya Road, Glossy Accents and Glamour dust Glittter, Heat n Bond Fusable Web, Sewing Machine: Kenmore.
- Iron on some fusable webbing to the Red Fabric and the Beige Broadcloth and cut the pie shape on the broadcloth and the heart from the Red Fabric.
- Iron the beige broadcloth to the burlap and trim around the broadcloth with sisscors,
- create a tree trunk buy cutting a rectangle from the brown fabric and turn rightside out - stuff lightly.
- Iron the heart on the tree and sew around it.
- Sew around the tree making sure to include the tree trunk and leave an opening to turn it right side out.
- Stuff it slight with batting. Sew up the remaining hole.
- Sew Ribbon to the top
- cut the star and glossy accents and some glitter.
- Glue the star to the top and add some red bling.
- tie some twine through a wood button and glue to the tree.
- Add the Ribbon trim along the bottom of the Tree