I wanted to give a little dimension to the original digi so I printed it a number of times so I could raise the frame and add a second apple and leaf!
Details: Creative Paper Trade-Week 1 Digi (Thanks), Patterned Paper: Jillibean Blossom Soup (Red & White Polka Dot), Lined Paper (misc), Kraft Cardstock: Bazzill, Twine & Ribbon: PTI, Stickles, White Gel Pen
- Print 3 copies of the Free Thanks Digi.
- Trim the centre out of the first one leaving only the Yellow Frame.
- Out of the Centre piece trim the apple shape.
- Trim only the green leaf from the 2nd printed digi.
- Then pop dot the yellow frame from the remaining printed digi.
- Score the centre of the cut apple and glue on top of the centre of the full printed digi.
- Score the Leaf cut in the centre and glue the folded part to the green leaf.
- Tie the Twine around the Apple stem
- Add Green Stickles to the leaf and set aside to dry.
- Cut a kraft card base.
- Cut the Rulled paper to fit in the card front and glue to the base of the card.
- Cut a banner shape from the Red and White polka dot patterned paper and glue to the centre of the card front.
- Attach a piece of yellow ribbon to the bottom of the digi cut once it is try and then pop dot off the centre of the top portion of the card.
- Round the 2 Bottom corners.
- Using the White Gel pen add the faux stitching lines.