I wanted to complete all three challenges again at the Creative Paper Trade! This card is for the Paper Nudge #2 Challenge - A Sketch!
Here is the Card I made! I had a lot of fun with this Challenge! And even used some Old Chatterbox Paper! I used some Digital's from the Creative Paper Trail Esty Shop! I used the Notes: Journal Tag and I stamped a sentiment onto it and I used a round Digital as well!
I created a little dimension with a lot of pop dots and some additional prints of the Circle
Details: Digitals(Creative Paper Trail Etsy Shop), Patterned Paper: Chatterbox (Scrapbook Walls – Garden Pebbles), Bella Blvd (Christmas Wishes – Christmas Love), Stamps: PTI – Love Songs, Ink: PTI True Black & Pure Poppy, Ribbon: Blue Seambinding, Button: PTI – Hibicus Burst, Dies: PTI (Journal Tabs, Doily Details), Twine: American Crafts, Sewing Machine, Punch: Split Punch (Stampin Up), Cuttlebug, Fabric Brad: Spare parst from the Paper Studio.
- Sew it in place.
- Print & Cut the Digitals from Creative Paper Trail.
- Stamp the sentiment P.S. I love you on the tag.
- Using the Split punch punch a strip of the Heart patterned paper.
- Pop dot from the Notes tag.
- Cut the doily die and the journal tab with the Cuttlebug Machine.
- Pop dot the circle digital from the doily die and trim the heart from another of the round digital.
- Fold the heart in half and glue the centre of the heart to the heart on the circle cut.
- Using the Brad make a bow from the ribbon.
- Pop Dot the round digital on the journal tag.
- Tie some twine through the button and glue to the centre of the round part on the digital journal tag.
- Stamp the journal tab with the heart in red and the xo’s in black. And glue to the diginal journal tag.