I decided to play along with The Cameo Spotlight Challenge again this week! It is a colour Challenge using the following colours!
Rich Red • Deep Orange • Harvest Gold
Here is the Card I came up with!
I used a Lori Whitlock Fall Tree Shape found in the Silhouette Store! I wanted a little dimension to the tree leaves so I cut them 2 times and placed the first cut inside the whole of the negative cut on the white cardstock and then scored an additional leaf down the centre before gluing to the centre of the first leaf!
Details: Silhouette Cameo, Lori Whitlock Cut Shape (Tree), Woodgrain Stamp: Hero Arts, Sentiment Stamp: PTI-Fillable Frames #1, Ink: PTI – Dark Chocolate, Patterned Paper: Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd (Finally Fall), Ribbon: PTI, Button: Jenni Bowlin, Twine: American Crafts
- Cut the Tree on White Cardstock
- Cut the leaves in 2 different patterned papers
- Place a piece of cardstock behind the white cut tree and attach first layer of leaves.
- Using a scoring blade score the 2nd Layer of leaves before glueing to give a little dimension
- Tie Ribbon around the white cardstock piece and tie twine through button then tie in a bow.
- Pop Dot the white piece to a craft cardstock base.