Here is the card I came up with!
Details: Stamps: PTI (Background Basics: Woodgrain, Counting My Blessings), Dies: PTI (Counting My Blessings) Spellbinder (Rectangle), Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette Cut Shapes (Fall Leaf Set, Leaf Silhouettes), Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd (Finally Fall, Chrismtas Wishes), Button & Twine: PTI, Ink: Hero Arts (Soft Sand), PTI (Fresh Snow), Cardstock: PTI & Bazzill, Cuttlebug, Burlap.
- Trim a piece of kraft cardstock to fit the face of an A2 Card.
- Using the Rectangle cut the burlap with the spellbinder rectangle die.
- Cut the word Thankful with the PTI Die from Brown cardstock.
- Stamp the “So Very” Sentiment in white ink on brown cardstock and cut a banner end.
- Cut all 3 leaf Shapes on the Silhoutte.
- Glitter a Green Button using spray adhesive and tie twine through button and make a bow.
- Score down the centre of 1 of each leaf and glue to the base matching leaf.
- Stamp woodgrain stamp from beige ink on white cardstock.
- Round the corners on the card base and the white stamped cardstock.
- Glue the burlap to the white stamped cardstock
- Using Glue dots attach the leaves.
- Using Pop Dots attach the Thankful part of the sentiment.
- Using Pop Dots attach the button in the centre of the leaves and add the rest of the sentiment.