The Creative Paper Trade Shape Challenge for this week is Triangles!
Here is what I came up with! The cone shape is a triangle!
Details: Silhouette Cameo, 2 Silhouette Cuts from Lori Whitlock, Patterned papers: Maggie Collection by Lori Whitlock. Bazzill cardstock (white & kraft), Glitter, Glossy Accents, Ribbon, Pearl, Stamp & Ink: PTI.
- Open the Ice cream cone and weld the top to the bottom of the cone.
- Cut 2 from White Cardstock.
- Cut the Top from the Pink with White Polka dot Patterned Paper.
- Cut the 2 base cone parts from kraft cardstock.
- Ink the top base cut with Dark Brown ink and glue to the craft triangle piece.
- make a card base from the 2 white cuts that were welded.
- Pop dot the pink top of the cone from the base.
- Tie the ribbon in bow.
- Using glossy Accents apply glitter to the 3 flower pieces that were cut from the yellow patterned paper.
- Pop dot each layer to give some dimension and add the yellow pearl to the centre of the flower.
- Stamp sentiment and trim, then glue to the card.