I came up with this card!
Details: Stamps: PTI (Background Basics: Woodgrain, Counting My Blessings), Dies: PTI (Counting My Blessings) Spellbinder (Rectangle), Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette Cut Shapes (Fall Leaf Set, Leaf Silhouettes), Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd (Finally Fall, Chrismtas Wishes), Button & Twine: PTI, Ink: Hero Arts (Soft Sand), PTI (Fresh Snow), Cardstock: PTI & Bazzill, Cuttlebug, Burlap.
1. Trim a piece of kraft cardstock to fit the face of an A2 Card.
2. Using the Cuttleug cut the burlap with the spellbinder rectangle die.
3. Cut the word Thankful with the PTI Die from Brown cardstock.
4. Stamp the “So Very” Sentiment in white ink on brown cardstock and cut a banner end.
5. Cut all 3 leaf Shapes on the Silhoutte.
6. Glitter a Green Button using spray adhesive and tie twine through button and make a bow.
7. Score down the centre of 1 of each leaf and glue to the base matching leaf.
8. Stamp woodgrain stamp from beige ink on white cardstock.
9. Round the corners on the card base and the white stamped cardstock.
10. Glue the burlap to the white stamped cardstock
11. Using Glue dots attach the leaves.
12. Using Pop Dots attach the Thankful part of the sentiment.
13. Using Pop Dots attach the button in the centre of the leaves and add the rest of the sentiment.