This weeks challenge on the Fantabulous Cricut Challeng Blog is...
To use 3 or more embellishments!!!
I came up with this cute little Baked Pie Card!
- Cut 2 of Pie with the shadow feature from white cardstock to create the card base.
- Cut 2 more of the same shape one from the teal dot paper and one from the beige.
- From scrap cardstock cut the layer 2 pie to use as a template to create the top of the pie.
- Using a pencil trace the top of the pie on the beige cut and trim the bottom of the pie off
- Glue the teal onto the card base.
- Pop dot the pie crust onto the card for dimension.
- Stamp sentiment and make into a banner shape – ink edges of the banner.
- Add the 3 stickers and the peal in the centre of the flower.
- Die cut the word love and glue to the pie base.
Patterned Paper & Stickers: Simple Stories (Harvest Lane)
Cardstock: Bazzill (White& brown)
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms (Kim Hughes - Baked with Love)
Die: Simon Says Stamp (Love you)
Ink: PTI (Dark Chocolate)
Tools: Cricut Expression, Simply charmed (Pie Pg 43)