This weeks challenge on the Fantabulous Cricut Challeng Blog is...
To use this Sketch!!!!
I have to admit, I struggled a little with this challenge until I realized that the sketch looked like a spool of thread to me... so this is what I came up with!!!
- Cut the Spool Card from Kraft Cardstock.
- Stamp the woodgrain on the front of the card.
- Cut the square piece for the spool card from the pink and white patterned paper.
- Cut the
from the black cardstock.
- Cut the
from the black patterned paper.
- Gather a strip of the tulle to tie around the dress form
- Add the sequin trim around the waist.
- Put the layers of the card together.
- Stamp the banner strip and add.
Patterned Paper: Carta Bella (Sew Lovely)
Cardstock: Bazzill (Kraft)
Sequins: Michaels Dollar Bins
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Woodgrain Backdrops) & (Sew Lovely)
Ink: PTI (Dark Chocolate)
Tools: Cricut Expression, Create a Critter Cartridge (Acorn Pg 32), Mother’s Day Bouquet (Leaf)
Cricut Explore, Lori Whitlock Thread Spool Card SVG