This weeks challenge on the Fantabulous Cricut Challeng Blog is...
Sorry for the delay in this post.... I have not had any internet now for a week and a half! So I am just trying to catch up on my blog posts!!!
I decided to make this cute little pumpkin card with the Create A Critter Cartridge!
- Cut 2
from the white cardstock at 4”
- Cut 1
from Brown cardstock at the same size
- Cut 2
from Bo Bunny Double Dot patterned Paper at the same size
- Score the top ¾” of one of the white cardstock pumpkins and glue to the top ortion to other white pumpkin cut to create a card base.
- Glue brown pumpkin to the white card base.
- Cut the stem from both orange pumpkins and discard
- Glue one orange pumpkin on top of the brown one
- Cut some strips of green patterned paper an wrap them around a pen and pencil to curl them.
- Cut both sides away from the remaining orange pumpkin
- Attach 2 green curled strips to the back of the oval orange pumpkin and pop dot in the centre of the full orange pumpkin
- Tie some twine around the stem of the pumpkin and through a button and tie in a bow
- Stamp sentiment in brown ink on white cardstock and ink edges with brown ink
- Glue sentiment strip under the button.
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny Double dot (Orange), echo Park Dot & Stripes (Green)
Cardstock: Bazzill (Brown & White)
Tools: Cricut Expression, Create a Critter Cartridge (Pumpkin, Pg 70)