Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bitten By the Bug 2 - Contest

Bitten by the Bug 2 is having a Contest for a prize from their sponsor Expressions Vinyl. The Contest is to make a Valentine Project using any cricut cartridge you want but you must include the colour purple somewhere! I decided to create this Shaped Cupcake Card!

Details: Card diecut is from Sweet Treats Cartridge, Patterned Paper: is K & Co., Sentiment is a Bella Stamp, Ribbon and Button were from my stash, Stickles and Pink Flock is Doodlebug (used on heart on top of cupcake).

Bitten by the Bug 2 is a new weekly challenge website for cricut users it is based off of Bitten by the Bug which recently closed. I am thinking of doing a card for this weeks challenge now! If you own a Cricut machine you should check out both sites... they have some really cool ideas!

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

This is really sweet Avril!

Deanna said...

Ack this is too adorable Av! Love it! I need that cartidge!

Regan said...

sweet indeed!!

A Little Time said...

This is really cute!! I love the paper you chose, the ribbon and the sentiment...it's all just perfect! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Jeri said...

Super cute and yummy!!! When I saw that cut on the Sweet Treats cartridge I immediately thought Valentine's shape card. You did a fantastic job on your cupcake card. Thanks for playing along in the BBTB2 contest.