Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LRW - Challenge #12 - Snowflakes





It is Wed! which means we have another new challenge on Little Red Wagon! This week is Snowflakes... and I immediately thought of using my new Cricut Cartridge Winter Woodland for this challenge... I cut both the sled base and the sentiment Let it Snow on my Cricut. I thought it might be fun to create a 3D Project this week instead of a card... I am thinking this would look really cute attatched to a gift bag or around a bottle of wine!


Items used: Cricut - My Time Made Easy Template (Sled Base) SVG file & Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge (Sentiment). PTI Cardstock Spring Rain, Scrap Cardstock, Marvey Snowflake Punches Cuttlebug snowflake die and some Bling! I hope you can play along with us this week!

5 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

What a great little project! You sure are having fun with your Cricut!

Joanne said...

I love your sled! It is so cool! Plus I love all your gorgeous snowflakes!!

Deanna said...

OMG this is amazing girl! I love it!

Lindsay said...

What a cute idea! Great Job! I love it!

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Wow that is beautiful!