Sunday, January 31, 2010

LRW - Hearts Challenge - Day #5

ok... so I have made it 5 days so far out of the week! Here is post # 5 for my Hearts Challenge I issued on Little Red Wagon this week.



Details: Paterned Paper: K&Co, Bella Hearty Grass Stamp, , Copics, Stickles, Glossy accents, I made my own "Thicker Look" Letters by using my cuttle bug dies and running them through my cuttlebug with fun foam! Looks just like Thickers! Love Sentiment and button are PTI

Thanks for checking out my creations this week... I think I am pretty much set now thanks to scrapping with Dee and Regan to make my 7 posts this week! Come back tomorrow and see another creation for the Hearts Challenge on Little Red Wagon!

4 comments:

Regan said...

so glad you came!!

Great card girl

Joanne said...

Love it! Fabulous colors - especially the brown ribbon!

Bobbi-Lynn said...

That's adorable, love it!

Deanna said...

This is gorgeous Av!