Saturday, January 30, 2010

LRW - Hearts Challenge Day #4

Well here is quick post... I am off to Younique for a day crop 9 - midnight with my pals Dee and Regan! Yay.... here is another take on the cricut cut I did last week from the Sweet Treats Cartridge... the Heart on the top was done by cutting it out in chipboard and cardstock - applying the too together... dabbing it on my glue ink pad and then sprinkling some gitter on it and applying glossy accents!


Sorry, Removed for publication in Cards - February 2011!

Details: Patterned Paper, K&Co, Sentiment stamp - Stamping Bella, Ribbon & Button from my stash...

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Very cute!

Deanna said...

Ack Av, this is amazing! You are rocking out lately!

Joanne said...

Wow - you are like a machine this week! (lol) This is awesome!