Thursday, January 28, 2010

LRW-Heart Challenge - Day 2

ok - so I cheated just a little - I made this card for the Bitten By the Bug2 contest last week and was so busy I did not have a chance to post this one... it does fit the Heart Challenge However from Little Red Wagon this week!

The challenge from Bitten by the Bug2 was to use the Doodcharms Snowman on your project. Here I cut him glittered cardstock... made my own patterned paper with a PTI stamp set and some Versamark and embossing powerder... The sentiment on the heart is a new Bella Stamp that I picked up! and I just thought it suited the snowman with wide open arms to a tee! Using some Heart patterned paper by K & Co I created a little hat for my Lovey Snowman!

5 comments:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

That is so cute!! I may have to scraplift this one ;-)

Rosanne said...

This is really cute Avril!

Deanna said...

Wow, this is adorable!

Joanne said...

Sweet! I love the color combination!

A Little Time said...

This is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2.