Details are as follows:
Cricut Expression, Letter Envy Cricut Cartridge, PP: Pink Paslee – Indigo Blue (Jacquard), My Mind’s Eye Dilly Dally “Hello” Flannel Paper (Red), Bo Bunny Double Dot Wasabi Stripe (Green) Ranger Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Faded Jeans), PTI Ink - Dark Chocolate & Pure Poppy, Blue Ink pen, Kaisercraft Tiny Alpha Stickers (Raspberry) Sentiment Stamp: PTI – Tag it’s #3. Glossy Accents & Palette Glitter, Spray Glue, Buttons: PTI (White & Cream Mix).
1. Cut the Crest found on Page 60
2. Cut the Crest from the Blue Patterned Paper
3. Cut the Crest with shift key from Blue PP and Red PP
4. Cut the Crest Layer feature from both Green pp and Red pp and Blue Cardstock.
5. Cut the Sun from Page 72 of the Country Life Cricut Catridge at 3” from Yellow Patterned paper and trim away the hill portion before gluing to pocket.
6. Trim away leaves on Red cut.
7. Ink Blue Pieces with Distress ink (Faded Jeans)Glue pieces together.
8. Ink the sun lightly in brown ink before gluing to pocket
9. Create a card base using the 2 white cuts
10. Glue Blue Jean Pocket to Card Base.
11. Using a Blue Pen make
12. Spray white button with spray glue and sprink with glitter.
13. Tie some twine around the button and glue to centre of flower.
14. Add some glitter with the glossy accents to the rays on the sun.
15. Stamp sentiment and apply letter stickers.