I used the Christmas ornament from the Tags Bags Boxes and More 2 Cartridge to create this little pupkin.
Details: Cricut Expression, Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 Cartridge, Flower shop Cartridge (Leaf),Bazzill Cardstock (Orange & Brown) Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Yearography, Bo Bunny Double Dot (Wasabi), Seam Binding: Brown, Sentiment is from the We R Memory Keepers line.
1. Cut the ornament from the Cartridge at the suggested size from both white cardstock and orange.
2. on the white cut remove one of the oval shapes to use as a template for the patterned paper. Trace it onto another piece of scrap cardstock andding about an extra 1/4" to each end tab and cut to use as a template for the patterned paper.
3. Using the template trace enough of the shapes from the patterned paper to cover all sides of the ornament.
4. Ink all edges of the patterned paper.
5. Glue the ornament together following the directions and adding a strip of the brown cardstock or the top of the pupkin.
6. Add the patterned pieces enuring that there is a little space between the orginal base and the layer. you will only need to glue the tabs to the orange ornament shape.
7. Add the cut leaf and the Button Twine and vines.