One of the items I made while at the crop at Scrapfest is a Basket with little 3D Acorns in it. Here is a picture of how it turned out!
Here is a close up of one of the little Acorns!
The Acorn is made using the Flower Shop Cartridge and the Basket is from the Sweet Tooth Boxes Cartridge!
Details: Cricut Expression, Cricut Craftroom, Flower Shop Cartridge (Acorn), Sweet Tooth Boxes (Basket) Cartridge, Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers & SEI, PTI: Button & Twine, Glitter, Glossy Accents, Tiny Attacher.
1. Cut the 6 petal Flowers
2. Score in between each petal and remove one of the petals insuring to leave a little piece of the removed petal to use as a tab. Then fold where the score lines are and glue the small tab to the petal that is closest to it.
3. Using a hole punch punch a small circle at the top of each tab to ensure that you can run ribbon through it to close up the petals to create the base of the Acorn. (I used Cricut Craftroom and a circle that I found from inside another flower so that it cut on the cricut.
4. Cut the scalloped circular top
5. Glue the tab to the edge of the other cut portion.
6. Fill each piece of the flower with a small penut butter cup and close up the flower with the brown ribbon.
7. Pull the remaining ribbon throught the scalloped circular part.
8. Cut the leaves at 1.4" width using cricut craftroom and add glossy accents and glitter to each leaf.
9. Tie Twine around the ribbon, tie in a knot and then through the leaf and button then tie in a bow.
10. Cut the Icecream cone basket at the suggested size from brown Cardstock and score the scalloped area at the top before following the instructions to put the basket together.
11. Take the plaid patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers paper pack and create a ruffled border using the tiny attacher stapler. Add the green ruffled trim to the top.
12. Using a dowel add the sticker pieces from the We R Memory Keepers paper pack to the dowel and add some tulle to the dowel as well.
13. Fill the basket with some kraft coloured basket fill.
14. Add the acorns and the dowel to the centre of the basket.