One of the first things I usually think of when it comes to what to make with Scrapbook Paper is 3D items... Right off the bat I knew I had to use some of this Echo Park Paradise Beach line to make one of these little Flip Flop Boxes! The free SVG file found at My Graffico.
I immediately also had to add a little feminine Touch by adding a flower and leaves that I cut on my Cricut using the Mother's Day Bouquet Cricut Cartridge. Before I put the Flower Pieces together I added some Glossy accents some some Glamour Dust Glitter. I also could not resist adding some orange tulle to the mix as well...
I finished it off with a sentiment from Papertrey Ink!
3D – Flip Flop Box
Items Used: Echo Park Paradise Stickers & Pattered Paper (Cabana Stripe, Green/Teal, Red/Orange, Sunshine), Flip Flop SVG File from My Graffico, Cricut, Mothers Day Bouquet Cricut Cartridge, Kaisercraft Orange Pearls, Sentiment Stamp: PTI, glossy Accents and Glamour Dust Glitter.
- Cut the SVG File and follow the instructions to put it together.
- Make Flowers and leafs with Cricut and the Mother’s Day Bouquet Cricut cartridge the leaves are cut at 1” and the flowers are cut at 1 ½” and 1”.
- Ink the edges of the flower s and leaves and then apply glossy accents and glitter to them. Let dry.
- Then put flower pieces together using pop dots between them. And add to the centre of the straps on the flip flop.
- Stamp sentiment in brown ink and add under the flower.