I used some Vellum in the centre of the basket portion of the basket part of the Balloon! I also hand cut some of the smaller clouds from a 6x6 pad of the Echo Park Sweet Day paper.
It needed a little sparkle so I used some Spray Glue on a yellow button and added some glitter to it. I tied the tag that I created to the balloon basket with some Blue Seam binding Ribbon and then added the button that had some twine tied through it!
3D Hot Air BalloonSupplies: Echo Park Sweet Day Stickers & Pattered Paper, Bo Bunny – Double Dot Coffee Journal, Silhouette, Spring Fling SVG File from SVG Attic. Button, Spray Glue, Glitter, Seambinding Ribbon, Twine – American Crafrs.
- Cut the appropriate pieces from the patterned papers and glue together following the instructions provided with the SVG Kit.
- I used Vellum instead of cardstock for the window parts of the balloon Basket.
- Cut some clouds from the patterned paper and put on the round base.
- Apply the cloud sticker to the round base.
- Make a tag from a piece of brown patterned paper. Apply the sentiment sticker. Tie the tag onto the Hot Air Balloon with the ribbon and tie it into a bow.
- Apply the Spray Glue to the button and add the glitter.
- Tie the Twine through the button and attach to the center of the bow.