I cut these cute little Flip Flops with the Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge and used a little flower punch to create the added flower! I also used a White Gel pen to create the stitched lines on the outside of the card.
Items Used: Echo Park – Paradise (Green/Teal, Surf & Sun, Cabana stripe), Cricut, Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge (Flip flops), Small flower Punch, PTI Sentiment, Ink: Dark Chocolate, American Crafts Twine (Brown, Notch punch, Recollections resin flower, Fiskars notch punch, Glossy Accents and glitter.
- Cut a piece of the green Green patterned paper to fit the front of an A2 Card.
- Cut out the Flower Journal block from the Surf & Sun Patterned paper.
- Using the Fiskars Edge-Notch punch to punch the top of the journal block
- Stamp sentiment
- Tie a piece of orange ribbon around the top and tie it in a bow.
- Tie a piece of brown twine around the centre of the bow and tie another bow. In the centre of the twine bow apply a resin flower
- Cut the Flip flops from the striped Patterned paper using the Life I a Beach Cricut Cartridge. The sandles should be cut at 2” and you will need to cut the layer as well.
- Glue sandle pieces together and make a double layered flower using the flower punch. Add some glitter to flower cuts and in the centre attach a pearl.
- Pop dot the flip flops off the card.
- Using a White Gel pen making stitching marks around the edge of the card.