It's happy Hour Somewhere!
I used a Tea Pot Cut from the Silhouette Store on my Cameo but modified it to not have a spout or handle when I created this Tropical Drink with Echo Park Paradise Beach! I also used a Paper Smooches Stamp Set for the Sentiment! The Drink Umbrella is also a Silhouette cut and I used my Cricut to create the Pineapple Leaves!
3D – Pineapple Drink
Items Used: Echo Park Paradise Stickers & Pattered Paper (Flip flops, Tropical, BrowniCream), Bo Bunny Green, Silhouette, Silhouette Tea Pot Cut & Drink Umbrella Cut , Cricut and Preserves Cricut Cartridge, Sentiment Stamp: Paper Smooches, Twine (American Crafts), Button (PTI).
- Cut 2 of the teapot sides without the handle a top and bottom of the teapot from both brown cardstock and the yellow patterned paper.
- You will need to cut apart the yellow pieces and trim a small portion from each side the pieces then ink edges with Brown ink and glue to the centre pieces of the brown cardstock cuts.
- Cut the Drink Umbrella at 3” from Pink Patterned paper.
- Stamp sentiment in brown ink on a strip of cream patterned paper and cut into a banner shape.
- Make button glittery with some spray adhesive and Glamour Dust.
- Tie twine through button and into a bow.
- Add sticker and button to the sentiment strip.
- Pineapple green top is made on the cricut and cut 3 times at 3” Pineapple is found on pg 45 of the Preserves Cricut cartridge.
- Glue together in a circle in layers,
- Glue onto the top of the pineapple.