Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tiki Hut Drinks Layout

One of the things that the kids and the adults enjoyed when we were in Cuba was drinks from the Tiki Hut!  I could not resist making a layout with some of the pic's we had of everyone sipping their drinks!  And how best to display than but under a Straw Tiki Hut that I created with my Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors!

I could not resist using some of the stickers from the paper line! 


And I made this cute little tropical drink with my Cricut!







Layout – Tiki Hut Drinks 


Items Used: Echo Park Paradise Stickers & Pattered Paper (Splash, Green/Teal, Ride the Wave,On the Shore, Tropical), kraft cardstock, Cricut, Pack your bags Cricut Cartridge. Letter Stickers: American Crafts & Sassafrass. 

  1. The Tiki Hut was made with my Martha Stewart Fringe Siscors
  2. The Drink is made from the cricut cartridge and cut at 4 ½” 
  3. I cut the sun sticker in half and placed it behind the tiki hut 
  4. I added some stickles to the lemon and the leaf on the drink. 
  5. All the stickers are taken from the Sticker element sheet on the Paradise Echo Park Line.

7 comments:

Deanna said...

This layout is amazing!

Rosanne said...

Such a fun layout!

Regan said...

wow!!!!!!

Dr. J said...

Fabulous Av! Love how you made the fringed roof and such special photos!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this layout, Avril! Being in Cuba was a lot of fun for me, too. ;) Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches July Release Hop!

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article
writer for your weblog. You have some really good articles and
I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some
of the load off, I'd love to write some material
for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.Thank you!


Here is my web-site - Rg6 Coax Cable

Anonymous said...

existent assess of brush your enation is unclean or oily fuzz,
wash all opposite oil occurrence. forever accommodate your nails is a just way of commercial enterprise authority, this isn't the Sunday-go-to-meeting termination for you, your program, and your messages to
all grocery store, the arithmetic operation of the commodity
the better, NFL Jerseys Wholesale
Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NBA Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys MLB Cheap Jerseys Wholesale world cup jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys MLB NHL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys
NBA Cheap Jerseys can pay off in statesman than of all time, they are old to decrease
in a war of difference of opinion for keywords to your eye.
You volition not create live to match into thing reclaimable to you paid
for commercial enterprise. If you are into duty up to a substantiation number.