The Challenge for this week on Crazy Card Party is:
When I was at Scrapfest in Richmond Hill I found Journaling card that had an ombre feel to it so I decided to use it for this challenge!
- From White Cardstock at 5 1/4 “ inches cut the Hot Air Balloon 2 times.
- Cut the same from the teal patterned paper.
- Cut the same from the pink green and orange striped patterned paper and trim the basket off.
- Cut the layer from the pink and white polka dot patterned paper.
- Using the cuttlebug cut the PTI Cloud Dies from white cardstock and emboss them using the chevron embossing folder.
- Create a card base from the white cardstock cut balloons and then layer the rest of the piece.
- Tie the ribbon around the base of the balloon. Add sentiment and button.
- Add the clouds using pop dots.
Patterned Paper : Echo Park – Little Girl
Cardstock: Bazzill (White)
InK: PTI (True Black)
Stamps: PTI (Framed out #5)
Tools: Cricut Expression, Small talk Frames & Tags – Hot Air Balloon Pg 64
Cuttlebug: Machine & Life style crafts Jubliant embossing folder, PTI Clouds Die