Monday, October 20, 2014

FCCB #233 - Colours of Fall

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #233 Color Challenge

This Weeks Sponsor

 
~This Weeks Challenge~
Color Challenge
Use the colors brown, orange, yellow, red

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my project:

I had a blast with this project!  I  even made some extra leaves for the ground to look like they fell from the Tree!


Stamps are Lawn Fawn, Patterned Paper is Simple Stories and I used the Tablescapes Fall and Winter to crate the tree and the Simply Charmed for the Leaves!



4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the dimensional leaves and such pretty colours!

Patricia said...

SuperDuper Cute!

Missy said...

This is super Avril I love the variety of papers you used!

Deanna said...

Holy crow, this is cute, cute, cute!