- Ink Edge of white card base with gold ink.
- Cut a piece of white carsdtock slightly smaller than the card base and using the cuttlebug machine and an embossing folder emboss the striped lines.
- Pop dot this from the card base.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the centre of the Polaroid die cut from fancy pants.
- Stamp the Sentiment with the same gold ink.
- Trim the petals from a green flower to create the leaves for the flower.
- Pop dot the frame with the sentiment attached.
- Add the flower and leaves and bling.
Die Cut shape : Fancy Pants
Cardstock: Bazzill (White)
InK: Delicata Goden Glitz
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Green flower: Maya road
Resin Flower: Fancy Pants
Cuttlebug: Machine & Embossing Folder: The Paper Studio (Stripes)