This weeks challenge on the Fantabulous Cricut Challeng Blog is...
I made another shaped card for this challenge using the Create A Critter (Acorn) & Mothers Day Bouquet (Leaf) cartridges:
I hope you can play along with us this week at the Challenge Blog!
- Cut the Accessory for the
on Page 32 of the Create a Critter Cartridge from White Cardstock 2 times and 1 cut from the Brown Diagnal check patterned paper at 4 ¾”
- Cut the top of the acorn using the shift and Accessory features from the Brown woodgrain patterned paper.
- Make a card base using the 2 white cuts by scoring the top ¾” of the back cut and gluing the top portion to the top of the scored line.
- Ink the edges of the cuts.
- Tie some off white ribbon in a bow and attach it near the stem.
- Cut a leaf from the green cardstock using the mothers day cricut cartridge the leaf should be approx 1”.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and add with button and twine.
Patterned Paper: American Crafts – Merrymint (Brown diagonal check), Cosmo Cricket – Nutmeg (Woodgrain)
Cardstock: Bazzill (White & Green)
Ink: PTI (Dark Chocolate)
Tools: Cricut Expression, Create a Critter Cartridge (Acorn Pg 32), Mother’s Day Bouquet (Leaf)