Silhouette Cameo, 3D Carousel cut shape from the Silhouette Onine Store, Echo Park "So Happy Together", My Favorite Things Die & Stamp (Ticket), PTI Ink. Ribbon from my stash, Bling, Dollarama, Fabric Covered Brad (the paper studio).
- Cut the silhoutte shape from both blue cardstock and the different patterned piece.
- I cut 2 of each of the horse shapes (one fliped) so you can see the pattern on both sides.
- I added 2 different border stripes to the base of the carousel, and some bling around the top.
- using a toothpick I attached a bow, the ticket and the fabric brad.
- I then handcut the clouds and sun and glued them to the top of the toothpick.
- I also added some black rhinestoes to the horses for their eyes.