The following Birthday Wishes 3D cake Box was recenlty pulbished in the Cricut Idea Book - Quick and Easy in April/May 2012!
Birthday Wishes - Page 98 & 99
Birthday Wishes Cake Box: Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Sweet Summertime, Ribbon Stamps & Ink: PTI, Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridge: Tags, Bags, Boxes & More, EK Success Border Punch.
- Using the 12 x 12 Cricut Mat cut the
on Page 126 of the Tags Bags Boxes and More Cricut cartridge using the Fit to page feature to fill the full piece of blue cardstock.
- Cut the same in white cardstock.
- Cut the White cardstock cut piece where the Score lines are and trim around 1/8” from all sides to create templates to use for your patterned Paper.
- Score the Blue cardstock cut using the score lines and fold and put together the cake box base.
- Using the white pieces as templates cut the sides of the cake in the striped pp
- Using the triangle white piece cut the flowered pp
- glue to cut pieces to the cake box
- Before attaching the back of the cake with the patterned paper cut a 2 inch strip of yellow pp and use a Ek Success Punch to create a scalloped edge – score just below the punched edge and glue to the cake box at the top back.
- Punch a tag with the Marvey Punch and stamp sentiment on tag in Black Ink.
- Tie ribbon through the tag and around the box flap before sealing the back of the cake box.
- Hand cut small blue flowers from pp and pop dot them off the top. Glue blue bling to the centre of the flower.