Here is another Card I made with a pattern I found from the PaperCrafts Website as a download. I traced it in my Silhouette Software and then created a cut shape that could be used on my silhouette! I am totally in love with this card! Here is the original Surf Board Card Pattern
Items Used: Echo Park – Paradise Beach Patterned Paper & Element Sticker Sheet – PDF found on Papercrafts Website, Silhouette, Signo Uni-ball white pen, button, Glitter, Spray Glue,Glitter, Seambinding Ribbon, Red Twine (American Crafts).
1. Import the PDF into the Silhouette Software and Trace it – delete the original before cutting the pieces.
2. Using the White Signo Uniball Pen make stitching marks on appropriate cut pieces.
3. Tie Ribbon around base of card and tie it into a bow.
4. Spray button with Spray glue and sprinkle on glitter. Tie the Twine through the button and glue to the centre of the bow.
5. Add the Flower Sticker and the Surf Stickers to the card.