- Hand cut the Jar from the patterned Paper.
- Stamp Sentiment in Black ink and add Word Stickers
- Tie Pink Twine around the jar top
- Glue Wood Heart and Bling in place.
- Mist Doily (let dry)
- Cut the striped piece of patterned paper from the Journal Sheet and trim slightly smaller than the card front.
- Cut yellow cardstock to fit the front of a A2 Card.
- Glue down cardstock
- Glue Doily to striped sheet of patterned paper
- Use a corner round on both the card and the patterned paper
- Glue Patterned paper to card and using a white gel pen add stitching lines
- Tie Ribbon around the top of the card
- Pop dot the jar off of the centre of the doily.
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Card - You Are So Sweet!
Ok - so I have spent all week in my scraproom organizing and purging stuff and I have so had my creative juices flowing seeing all that I have in my room! So today - i just could not wait to spend an hour creating this quick card! I just had to play with my new American Crafts Neapolitan Paper Pad I picked up at Homesense a while ago!
Details: Patterned paper American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Stamp: American Crafts Dear Lizzy, Ink: PTI (True Black), Word Stickers: My Mind’s Eye –The Sweetest st Thing (Lavender), Twine: American Crafts, Doily (misc), Glimmer Mist (Sun Sisters), Wood Heart: Studio Calico, Ribbon (Seam Binding), Bling – Crafts (Dollarama), White Gel Pen: Uniball Signo.