Here is cute little "Winter Hat" card that I recently had published in the January 2012 Cricut Magazine, Page 41!
I titled it "Baby it's cold outside"
Details: Patterned Paper: Echo Park (Everybody Loves Christmas), Cardstock: Bazzill Bling, Ribbon: HAKidd (pink), Stamps: PTI (Snowfall), Ink: PTI True Black & Hawaian Shores, Glitter: Crafts From Dollarama (blue), Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridge: Simply Charmed (Hat on pg 65), Corner Rounder,
1) Using the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge cut 2 white hat’s at 3 ¾” from Page 65 using the Shadow feature and the shift button.
2) Cut another at the same size from the
Christmas -Scallop Stripes) Patterned paper. (snowflake patterned paper) Echo
3) Cut one more at the same size from the
Christmas – Journalling Cards) Patterned Paper. (blue patterned paper) Echo
4) Cut the Layer 2 using the shift key from Blue Cardstock discarding the cuff cut and keeping the pop pom for the top.
5) Using the Xyron sticker maker run the blue circle cut through the xyron and apply the blue glitter on the sticky side.
6)Trim the hat cut from the blue patterned paper saving only the cuff portion of the hat.
7) Stamp the sentiment on White Cardstock and trim to the size of the sentiment, round the corners and ink the edges in blue ink.
8) Attach the sentiment to the blue cuff portion
9) Score the back cut of the white hat at approx 1” from the top of the hat.
10) Glue the scored top portion to the top cut of the white hat.
11) Glue the Snowflake hat on top of the white card base.
12) Pop Dot the
(pom pom) on the top of the hat.
13) Pop Dot the Cuff on the base of the hat and apply white mini pom pom trim
14) Tie a bow from the pink Ribbon and attach under the top of the hat using a glue dot.