I used a Paper Smooches Stamp set for the sentiment!
- From White and light blue cardstock cut
using the Accessory Feature at 2”
- Using the flip feature cut another one from white cardstock.
- Cut the
from white cardstock and blue patterned paper and blue cardstock (trim off and use ears only)at 3”.
- Then cut a white one from with the flip feature.
- Cut the Layer 3 face from Blue cardstock and layer a piece of black cardstock behind the mouth.
- Add some black pearls for the eyes.
- Cut the Grass using the
with the shift and Accessory feature 2 times from Green cardstock and 2 times from white cardstock.
- Glue the white pieces together to create the card base and then glue all the coloured pieces to the base, with the grass cut score the grass pieces to give a little dimension.
- Add the punched wave stripes and the flower on the hippo.
Patterned Paper – Echo Park (Little Boy – blue checked)
Stickers: Echo Park (Bundle of Joy (Girl) – Flower)
Stamps: Paper smooches (Zoo Crew)
Cardstock: Bazzill (White , Blue, Green, Black)
Ink: PTI –True Black
Bling: Pearls Doodlebug
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots
Tools: Cricut Expression, Create a Critter Hippo pg 44
Punch : Fiskars Treading water.