- Use your Distress Inks to create a Watercolour effect on the Tim Holtz watercolour paper.
- Let it dry completely.
- Then Using White Embossing Powder emboss the Sentiment Birthday wishes.
- Die cut the Large Quote and use the negative piece for the front of the card. Pop dot this over the watercoloured piece of paper.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday Quote in Red Ink and diecut using the matching die.
- Colour in the leaves with a green copic marker.
- Diecut the 2 flowers from blue felt and add to the the happy birthday quote Add some bling to the centre of the flowers.
- Pop Dot the Happy Birthday Quote.
Cardstock: American Crafts White, Tim Holtz Watercolour paper
Copic Markers: YG17
Ink: Hero Arts (Pale Tomatoe) Distress Ink (Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers), Versa Mark
Stamps: PTI (Think Big Favorites # 7), (Sweet Speech)
Embossing Powder: Hero Arts (White)
Felt: PTI (Hawian Shores)
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots,
Dies: Simon Says Stamp (Life Bubble Horizontal 1), PTI (Sweet Speech)