This weeks challenge on the Fantabulous Cricut Challeng Blog is...
I could not resist creating this cute little scene!
First up is this little tent I created using the Campin' Critters Cricut Cartridge. I could not resist cutting out the little sign and stars to add to the tent!
And what is campsite without a camp fire and smores! Here I used an SVG file from SVG Cuts called Camp Firefly
Next up I just could not leave it be and had to add this little sign to set the scene!
I hope you can play along with us this week at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!
Details for all three projects are listed below:
- From Green yellow patterned paper cut the
- Cut the roof of the tent from the Blue Patterned Paper using the layer feature at the same size.
- Cut the
from the Red Patterned Paper at the same size.
- Pierce a whole in the centre of the crease for the tent flap roof.
- Punch 2 Medium stars from Yellow Patterned paper and place wire between the stars then curl wire.
- Punch a bunch of small stars from same yellow patterned paper.
- Glue all the pieces together following the instructions on the cricut cartridge.
- Glue a piece of stryrofoam to the inside of the tent and place wired star thru the top of the tent.
- Glue small stars and sign to the top of the tent.
Patterned Paper : Echo Park – Happy Camper
Punches: Marvey Stars (Med & large)
Wire: Miscellaneous Jewlery Wire.
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots
Tools: Cricut Expression, Campin’ Critters (Pg 68
- Cut all the pieces at the specified widths from the different patterned papers.
- Put together all the pieces following the instructions for the SVG Files.
- Add embellishments.
Patterned Paper : Echo Park – Happy Camper & Jillibean – Apple Cheddar Soup
Tools: Cricut Expore, Cuttlebug
Embossing folder: Woodgrain – The paper studio
SVG: Camp Firefly SVG (SVG Cuts)
Bling: Doodlebug (orange)
Stickles: Ranger (orange)
- Cut out the sign from the patterned paper.
- Glue a piece of brown cardstock to the back.
- Pain the wooden pieces brown.
- Using Pop Dots add the sticker that says Gone Fishing making sure to punch two small holes in the top first.
- Place the brad thru the eyelet and attaché to the paper. Tie some twine around the brad and through the holes on the sticker.
Patterned Paper & Stickers: Echo Park – Happy Camper
Cardstock: Bazzill (Brown)
Paint: Kaiser (Brown)
Wooden pieces: Michaels
Adhesive: 3in1 Beacons, pop dots
Screw Brad and Eyelet – from dollarstore.