Thursday, August 28, 2014

Crazy Card Party #33 - Triangles (You Are My Fave)

Sharon has asked that we use triangles on our Crazy Card Party Challenge for this week and I just could not resist breaking open my new Dear Lizzy Banners Embossing folder!  I decided to colour in the bows and the top embossed banner with my copics to add a little colour!


Details:
  1. Emboss the banners on the front of the card.
  2. Colour the ribbons on the embossing red and the banners along the top in Green, Blue and yellow.
  3. Cut a red banner strip for behind the sentiment sticker.
  4. Apply the Sticker Sentiment, Chipboard Clouds and Dragonfly.


Supplies:
Cardstock:  American Crafts White, Red
Stickers & Diecuts:  Little Yellow Bicycle (Sweet Summertime)
Copic Markers:  R29, YG17, BG07, Y35)
Adhesive:  Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots,
Tools:  Cuttlebug
Embossing Folder:  Dear Lizzy (Banners)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

So neat that you used banners for your triangles. Love that embossing folder!

Kathryn said...

I love that embossing folder too! Such a pretty card!

Regan said...

awesome card

Deanna said...

Ca-ute!