- Use your Embossing Folder to emboss a piece of Kraft Cardstock with the Doily Embossing folder.
- Ink the Emossed images and around the kraft cut with white pigment ink.
- Trim down a doily to fit the front of the card.
- Trim down a smaller doily
- Stamp sentiment in Black ink and trim into a banner shape.
- Cut the leaves with a die from Green felt and tie a piece of twine around the stem.
- Cut a Rolled flower from Red felt and roll and place a pearl in the centre.
- Glue the Leaves and flowers to the smaller doily.
- Pop dot the doily’s from the card giving some dimension.
Cardstock: American Crafts White, Kraft
Ink: Hero Arts (Unicorn White), Versa Fine (Onyx Black),
Stamps: PTI (Framed Out #1)
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots,
Embossing Folder: Maggie Holmes (Styleboard)
Dies: MFT (Rolled Rose), PTI (Turning a New Leaf)