The Challenge this week on Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog is to use a Bug on your Project. I found this cute little Butterfly on the Create a Critter Cartridge!
Here is a close up of the little Butterfly!
- From Green Cardstock cut the
- Cut the Layer one with the shift to get the first layer from green cardstock as well
- From the dark pink patterned paper cut 2 of the Layer 2 for the butterfly.
- From the Light Pink patterned pape cut 1 of the Layer 3 for the butterfly.
- Glue all the pieces together adding some accents to the butterfly.
- Create the Blue watercolour background with the Distress ink and let dry.
- Stamp the Butterfly Trail in Black ink.
- Stamp the sentiment in Black as well.
- Tie some twine around the card and add some sequins.
Patterned Paper : Echo Park – Springtime (Berry/Cotton Candy)
Cardstock: Bazzill (White , Beige)
Stamps: PTI: Baby Button Bits, Fillable Frames #3
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots
Tools: Cricut Expression, Create a Critter Pg 64 (Bttrfly1)